Customers often require a unique enclosure solution to meet their specific project needs. Our engineering team works closely with clients throughout the world to engineer NEMA6P / IP68 enclosures that are specialized to a customer’s project or program. With extensive experience in creating custom solutions the team at SLAYSON make it easy to design submersible enclosures for all applications.
SLAYSON can offer quick customization services upon request, on all of our standard NEMA6P / IP68 Enclosures and Cabinets or provide a complete project specific custom solution to meet your needs. Our experienced sales and design engineers assist clients in developing custom enclosures to best suit their application and environment.
With a large range of standard enclosure options available as a base, SLAYSON utilizes our existing technology to develop a custom enclosure to meet your exact size, shape and functionality requirements.
SLAYSON makes it simpler to engineer a complete custom solution, which is suited to your exact project needs.
- Custom Shapes
- Custom Sizes
- Shock Mounting
- Access Panels
- Mounting Options
- Custom Finishes
- Custom Back Plates
- Unique Project Specific Part
- And more
- Our sales team will consult with you on your project application and environment and assist with determining any custom sizes and components that you may require
- For custom enclosures based off a standard product, SLAYSON can provide a mark up sheet for outlining critical dimensions and accessories
- After a consultation, our engineers will design and generate an engineering drawing pack for your enclosure which will include technical drawings, CAD Models, and your own unique project specific part number which will be returned to the client for review and approval.
- Any additional changes can be made before the final design is signed off for approval
- Once approved we will manufacture your enclosure and deliver to your site